Monday, January 12, 2009

apparently I'm incoherent?

My dear friend James [not the James I've previously mentioned, but my Frosh friend James with the curly locks] pointed out that I really have a typing issue. It's not huge, but there are times where I throw in words that are completely different from the words I meant to type. For instance, in the blog I JUST did, I said "awesome" instead of "assume". I'm just going to blame my stupidity on lack of sleep and the amount of hormones raging through my teenage body.
But I'm sorry to those of you who, upon reading my blog, may do things like tilt your head in confusion, or cry in frustration at my utter lack of skill, or do something else along those lines. I don't mean to cause you pain, I just don't take the time to edit these haha :)
So yeah, that was just a little disclaimer.

Stupidity officially disclaimed !

No comments: