Monday, January 26, 2009

He talked to me today. It was weird, but I was thankful? Correct adjective? mm sure. But that's all I'll be saying on that topic for today. :)


Second semester started today WOO ! I now have a study hall on Blue days and Photography 1 on White days ! I'm sooo excited for Photo, I've been wanting to take this class for soo long. And I love the teacher, Mr. Drew, dearly. He makes me laugh alll the time and we get along really well :) I had Art Foundations with him last year and that class was amazingg haha.

My love Brooke is leaving my Spanish class :( I'm so upset. Now I have to deal with akwardness that I DID NOT MAKE. If I had my way, everything would be NORMAL. But anyway, I digress... we did so poorly on the written part of our Spanish midterms that we now have to do a writing prompt every Friday. Grrrrreat.

No really major events to talk about today, except the aforementioned talkage and yeah..that's about it. Band was full of awesome sexual innuendos as usual, Chem was full of laughs with Maddee and lunch with Chelsea was wonderful :) I love my friends so muchh.

Hopefully I'll have more to talk about in the near future.

That is all for today my dears.
Goodbye :)

1 comment:

heyazac said...

Mack!!

If our wonderful purple puff of a teacher decides to keep the three rows of chairs on my side of the room, you should move over there with me :)